Sunday, December 16, 2012

Insecurity


Always ahead
And away
Rarely with me
What is so big hurry?

Chasing what is away
Ignoring what is in hand
Efforts endless
What is it you want?

Always on run
Searching unknown
Leaving me alone
Why this anxiety?

I bring you back, but can’t keep
You slip away
Even before I know
Why can’t you settle for awhile?

When you are with me
I connect so well, feel so cool,
But you do not care to stay
Why don’t you relax a bit?

What is it you want?
What are you chasing?
Please sit here, let me know,
Why this hurry?

You are mine
Yet not with me
Oh, my mind
Why always in hurry?  
--

OSI Prompt : Insecure

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting..........:)

anthonynorth said...

Excellently deep contemplation in this.

WritingsForLife said...

Ah - insecurity - really makes like harder to live, doesn't it?

You have put it very well :)

Jim said...

This part of one's life askew makes for an unsettled feeling lacking that certain security that comes with a good relationship.
Been there, done that! Thank you, Harshad.
..

vandana sharma said...

nice..:)

vandana sharma said...

nice..:)

Lisa at Greenbow said...

This insecurity makes life miserable. You have expressed it well.