Monday, August 2, 2010

Nature Unfolding

Nature Unfolding

A narrow path, seen passing by,
Hey, what is that, does it lead to that lake?
Turned around and ventured in
Rough, bouncy, barely motorable
But enthusiasm was driving hard.



And about two Km. off the highway
Revealed was
Beauty that filled heart & soul.
Virgin- no traffic, no people
No electric poles,
Peace, serenity, vastness
Cool…meditative.
Just raw nature
And
Us.

Entering that narrow path
Was entering a cocoon
Full of life
Unfolding.

Note: About three hours drive from Mumbai or Pune, a place that is so beautiful and yet so scarcely peopled is unbelievable. Attached are few pictures of that heaven we experienced yesterday.

My friend whispered after a long calm, money cannot get this! I agreed.

(Please don’t ask me exact location for I will like you to find it – life reveals itself to one who is eager). 

14 comments:

Loch Rob said...

Finding nature helps make us more complete than without it. We connect with who we are and leave behind the hustle and bustle of the city. Very nice pictures to go with your poem.

Beyond said...

serenade beauty of nature.. I'll love to be there :)

Ramesh Sood said...

Oh, that's so very serene and beautiful.. mere pictures filled my heart with peace and pulled me out of my cocoon..

life reveals itself to one who is eager.

A great truth that! Thanks Harshadji..

Weasel said...

Nature in its raw form can be very beautiful. Excellent post!

-Weasel

The Enchantress said...

really...
got to visit it then..

Saumya said...

wow...beautiful and smooth description....beautiful place !

Amity said...

Beautiful thoughts, I am in awe, and the pics remind me of the beauty of nature...i took several pics of nature myself and have just uploaded it in my FB account, quite similar in some ways to yours...:)

I love nature...and you could take a look of my own amateur shots...:)

Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=22372&id=100000233471060&l=a82e127fa1

Patti said...

"life reveals itself to one who is eager"- LOVE that line of your post. So very true! Lucky you to find your heavenly cocoon, but lucky us that you were nice and shared your pics and poem. Beautiful!!!

SandyCarlson said...

You describe a marvelous journey!

Tammie Lee said...

you have taken us on a wonderful journey~

Nimue said...

awesome pics :)) n loved the note in red there .. how interesting ;)

Jim said...

Isn't it wonderful, Harshod, that we can still find quiet and beautiful places in our crowded world! I like this.
Sorry I'm so late in getting back here, my week was very busy and hectic.
..

gabrielle said...

Taking your time, trusting your intuition, veering off the trammeled path. I'm glad you found a place untouched and nourishing to spirit.

Jeeves said...

Lovely place.....