Friday, March 19, 2010

Someday I will cross.....



One more among the crowd I carry within
Died today.


I feel better as I light his pier.
It has made me lighter
And I can fly higher.


With each death within,
I am getting lighter & lighter….
I can fly higher & higher.....


Looking back I wonder
When did he get into me?
What made me get him into me?
Why did I carry him so long?


Searching answers to these questions
Takes me to the dead end
Beyond which is a huge mountain….
I am unable to cross….


I am getting lighter…..



4 comments:

Ramesh Sood said...

Dear Mr. Mehta,

What a journey to .... space With in.. would always cherish to see us getting connected. Your poetry is so beautiful.. so deep.. touched me ..please keep weaving magic..let the dreamer in you help others to come out of their slumber..

Thanks..

Ramesh Sood

Harshad Mehta said...

Dear Mr. Ramesh Sood,

Welcome to Space Within.

Thanks for your encouraging comments.

Anonymous said...

great post, I am interesting in it!

Anonymous said...

Supreme Post…Tanks 4 sharing!