Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Important?

Important ?  


Success, failures,
Ups, downs
Stress, ecstasy,
Earthquakes, Tsunamis,
Wars, peace……,
Within….. or outside…..,



Life goes on & on………


Sun rise and set on its time……..
Seasons change as usual…..
I grow older each day ….

My heart smiles
When flowers blossom,
Clouds rain or a friend empathizes ….

My heart feels sad
When I see children bagging
Or by snubs of dear ones……



Life goes on………



Nothing is important



It is just I make it out to be……



                                                            

2 comments:

Rajesh said...

True.
Many times small issues are blown out and sometimes issues that can have larger implications are ignored! Take for example global warming.

Who decides what is important??

Samir said...

What was once sooooo much important seems not at all important now!

It is all relative and depends on state of mind.